In February, returning and new Cross & Crown Lutheran School students are invited to apply for admission into the elementary school. Students accepted for admission are enrolled by their priority. All new families enrolling a child in our 1st through 6th grade are required to complete a New Elementary School Applicant Enrollment Packet. To download the Elementary Enrollment Packet please see STEP 2 below. You may also pick up the necessary hard copy application forms at the school office.
STEP 1: SELECT GRADE LEVEL
Choose your Child's proper grade.
STEP 2: ENROLL
To register, you will need to complete one (1) "Enrollment Packet" per child. Forms submitted with more than one child on the form will be returned. Our Admissions Office is also available to answer any questions you may have when completing the forms.
|Elementary Enrollment Packet 2017-2018
(Required of all students in Jr. K, K-6, and PSP families)
|New Elementary Applicant Enrollment Packet
(1st - 6th grade student transfers)
|Tuition & Fees 2017-2018||74 KB||02/02/2017|
|Parent Contract and Financial Summary||122 KB||02/02/2017|
|Payment Worksheet||62 KB||02/02/2017|
|School Handbook 2017-2018||3155 KB||08/31/2017|
Completed Applications Includes:
- Signed and completed "Enrollment Packet" - This includes all forms required by the State of California, as well as forms and information required by CCLS for each child being enrolled. State law requires the school to have documentation of immunizations for Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis (DTP/DT), Polio (OPV/IPV), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Hepatitis B, TB skin test, Hib Meningitis, and Varicella (Chicken Pox).
- Attached registration fees, $150/family* for grades K-6 (non-refundable, must accompany enrollment form)
*Oldest sibling's registration covers all younger students, including preschool
- Materials fees, $350/per elementary student (non-refundable, due by May 1)
- Copy of previous year's report card (new students grades 1-6)
- Copy of standardized test results from school or private testing service.
(educational, psycheducational, speech and language) (new students grades 2-6)
- Present teacher's recommendation form.
(Submit the Elementary School Student Recommendation form, included in new applicant enrollment packet, to the current teacher who will mail it to CCLS.)
- In some instances the school might require an academic assessment which would include a student interview.
STEP 3: SUBMIT APPLICATION
Completed enrollment packets must be submitted to the Admissions Office for review and acceptance.
STEP 4: WELCOME
It's that simple! Your family will be notified as to acceptance once the student application file is complete and has been reviewed by the admissions committee.
Welcome to our Cross and Crown family.