Thank you for your interest in Cross and Crown Lutheran School. We look forward to collaborating with your family in educating your child.
STEP 1: LEARN
Navigate our school website and download or request school brochures and curriculum overviews to learn more about our school, core values, mission, academic programs, staff, school board and community.
STEP 2: VISIT
We invite you to tour our school and visit our open houses and tour days for a first-hand evaluation of our school.
STEP 3: SELECT
Choose a program that's right for your child. Parents with elementary school age children should select the proper grade.
STEP 4: ENROLL
To register, you will need to complete the admission forms located under the selected grade level below. Our Admissions Office is also available to answer any questions you may have when completing the forms.
Completed Applications Includes:
- Signed and completed registration form - This includes all forms required by the State of California, as well as forms and information required by CCLS for each child being enrolled. State law requires the school to have documentation of immunizations for Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis (DTP/DT), Polio (OPV/IPV), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Hepatitis B, TB skin test, Hib Meningitis, and Varicella (Chicken Pox).
- Attached registration fees, $100/student for preschool and Jr. Kindergarten, $150/student for grades K-6 (non-refundable, must accompany enrollment form)
- Materials fees, $150/student for preschool and Jr. Kindergarten, $350/student for grades K-6 (non-refundable, due by May 1)
- Copy of previous year's report card (new students grades 1-6)
- Copy of standardized test results from school or private testing service.
(educational, psycheducational, speech and language) (new students grades 2-6)
- Present teacher's recommendation form.
(Submit the Elementary School Student Recommendation form, included in new applicant enrollment packet, to the current teacher who will mail it to CCLS.) (new students grades 1-6)
- In some instances the school might require an academic assessment which would include a student interview.
It's that simple! Welcome to our Cross and Crown family.